Sunday, July 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Timmy TIM!!!!!

Giving a quick shout out to my boi Tim Happy Birthday Brotha One year older One year wiser.. Live it up son Had fun chilling with the boys.

P.S And it was about damn time. Its been a min since I got up and chilled with my bois . Sometime's that's exactly what you need. To just get up and chill with your crew. Especially when you haven't gotten up in awhile. Good times with the boys.

Also ima give a special shoutout to my boy Stewie aka new name Muscles. My boy was mad and did straight pushups since school ended. Katz is getting straight bullied this semester. Hes taking everyone's guest meals early!!! My man stewie aka muscles prolly doing pushups right now while reading this. Look at the video!! This is just a picture idea of what my man Muscles does everyday. Respect His gangsta!!!!

1 comment:

WiseWords22 said...

Great memories from yesterday man! I'm wishing for many more days like it. I also learned something new as well because I never knew Jerry's cousin was actually named muscles now that you actually found a picture.

Post a Comment