Wednesday, March 23, 2011




This Song is my shyt and honestly the way i have been feeling this whole year. The video is sooooo sick too; so animated you have to love it. The use of children in the video is awesome too . Lupe Fiasco the great, came out with his new album Lasers. But honestly its not Lupe potential. Don't get me wrong its not a bad album its actually really good but its different its not the usual Lupe I know and love. The cool album was amazing and a instant classic. However, this album was not able to follow his lasts success so well.  The album plays through but honestly i tune out or I listen to selected songs I like. Lyrically Lupe always delivers, never lets me down. And he is still my second favorite artist. After the great Mos Def.  The sad part is this is my favorite song from Lasers and its not even on the album -__- *sigh* but ill make due.

No comments:

Post a Comment