Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Verses Match

So everyone is asking me what is "Verses Match" well this is another concept I just added to my blog that i think is interesting. So heres the jist. My friends and I usually come together and compare anime characters to each other. So decided to make that public. Just like i do with my friends every week I will put two anime characters up against each other.  The characters are categorized into three weight classes heavy,middle, and light weight.  I will give the boundaries of each match/limitations/rules/ etc... Then I will share my view of who I believe will win. Please!!! comment however, my view is not absolute if you believe that im wilding then prove me wrong for all the anime watchers out there. Be ready for a arguement tho. That is the point of the Verse Match. DING DING let the Match begin.


GOKU VS SUPERMAN!!!!!

Class: Heavy Weight
Rules: None

This is a hard one. A heavy weight match between motha fucking Goku vs Superman!!!! Now I have my own bias, of course im going to take Gokus side because superman is a tool first off. Such a tool. Goku is just bad ass all the time for no reason. A super sayin 3 goku would trol superman easily. Now im not gonna sit here and act like superman is weak cuz hes not, no hes not weak at all. Bitch Made maybe but no not weak. The only thing he has over Goku would be space. Space is the only thing superman has on goku why because hes an alien. lol cheating... But then again there are no rule. Soo it is what it is. Superman would take the bitch made move and fly to outer space with Goku until goku dies(bitchmade) but in strength they are similar or Goku has him beat. God help him is he gets to super sayin 4 sweet JESUS..... but sadly I would say superman takes if for that 1 reason only Space. -____-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omar speaking... this is a no brainer the son of krypton will initially fight on equal grounds with goku but after SS3(super sayin 3) he will not be able to hold a candle to goku ultimately this ends with the brutal KA-ME-HA-ME-HA soaked death of superman.

Post a Comment