Monday, April 18, 2011

Kingdom Hearts made into a Beat Finally!!!!


Another artist that I have been bumping for the last few days that is worth mentioning is my new dude XV. Beautifully animating himself in hes new mixtape Zero Heros. Which is a good mixtape no lie its grown on me. I gave it a try and he pleasantly surprised me.  The beats are very creative more creative than I gave him credit for. But not just that, he is a very animated person from his look to his lyrics. Which can only be respected. What caught my ear was his beat sampled from one of the best video games in the world... Yes People Yes im talking about the one the only KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!


WHICH BLOWS MY MIND I NEVER HEARD THAT B4!!!!. A Kingdom heart sample.. almost made me cry it was beautiful. So you already know i have to blog about this it to epic not too. But i digress there is actually alot of good songs on this mixtape so def check it out. One of my favorites besides the kingdom hearts track is U.F.C check it out ...

2 comments:

T50 said...

So u hav good taste in video games too... thts wat im talkin bout kingdom hearts is my shit one of my fave RPGs

The Animated Soul said...

What you already know man, Kingodm hearts is my favorite game ever... its sad tho they slackin on it kingdom hearts 1 & 2 were beast games then they slacking on 2 with the PSP games -____- those shyts r wack bring it back to the ps2-ps3 you know what i mean.

Post a Comment