Monday, April 18, 2011

This weeks Anime!!!


So this week I have been pretty busy going through alot of drama that is un-needed but, those that know me know that that will Never - Ever -Never stop me from watching anime Never!!! . I actually have been watching two different animes outside the normal ones i follow weekly.  the animes that i am watch are the full season of Trigun, and catching up on Fairy Tail. Yes I know I watched Trigun already but, since Wolfwood was in the Vs Match last week i felt it was only right. :) and it was refreshing to watch it after sooooo long. I forgot how funny Trigun really is im glad I started to watch it over again. Now Fairy Tail i feel off im not going to lie i fell off but, I am back at it. Actually my sister got me back into it S/O to Jeneen. But yeah its good I feel its trying to do to much to fast which make it lack but overall i give Fairy Tail and 8.3 its a great anime for a new anime. Im interested to see where it goes.. but only time can tell right.

No comments:

Post a Comment