Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Im back at it ... Legoo?


Ok im not gonna lie I have been slacking on my blog. Sorry guys who do follow but i have been really busy. But now that that has been said, I just wanna give a quick shout out to Lego (yes the building blocks). They have made there way from an old school toy to a franchise many people cant fuck with. In all honestly i did think in the slightest that Lego would have gone this far. The Capitalist millennium. This toy brand has movies, video games, and a whole bunch of other stuff I would have never thought they would have. It no longer is just a kidz toy it is a artistry on several levels its actually kinda cool. I caught myself watching the anime version (on Disney channel) and it kept my attention. DAMN SHAME!!! Im 22 watching a Legos movies ..... and the funny thing is that Legos has become so popular with the new urban generations that it is in everyday slang... instead of lets go its legoo -___- with that said kudos to Lego on your progress lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment