Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mrs. White

Im in class and this class is dreadfully boring, but the teacher is worth mentioning. She reminds me of a loony toon character. I dont know which character but one of them. like a mixture of bugs and a splish plash of porky pig. [she struders] Shes not only very smart but her teaching method is amazing. It was off putting at first then it rubs on you. shes very dramatic but with her dramatization it keeps you entertains especially when you get her off track to the subject at hand. Her facial expressions are cartoony and the way she talks is very down to earth. This chick is crazy tho. like for real.. shes mad weird lol .. but its intertaining me and writing about her right now is distracting me from my work. which is for her class Ha! so yet again thank you Mrs White for keeping me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment