Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swagger??


So I was having this conversation yesterday and I decided I just had to post this. A friend and I was talking a few days ago and she mentioned something I couldn't interesting. Swag!  She said "swag compensates for intelligence for this generation". THAT SHYT BLEW MY MIND!!!  Its sooooo true  basically what she was saying is that swag compensates for not being intelligent, not wanting to educate yourself further. In her words she states, "people who chose not to further there education after high school, or dropped out of school compensate for there lack of intelligence with their material possesions, obnoxious antics, and their petty definition of what our ignorant conformist society calls cool". Ok I may have added one or two words of my own  to that last one but she is right.  This is what modern day mentality believes. It isn't cool to get a education, your stuck up if you are educated, or your "proper/corny". A defense for this mentality once addressed wold be, (coming from the swagged up individual) " OK, you doing the school thing thats cool but you anit got this tho" -_____-  or " I anit have to go to no fancy to get me one of these". Really? This is sad, really it is, and it pisses me off. Nigga!!! HAVING A TATTOO ON YOUR FACE IS NOT COOL IT RE-TAR-DED!!! Its not tough to have grills,that shyts been wack since 2007. Or do half the dances that are in now and days aka the kat daddy, duggie, or w.e else kinda dance that looks retarded but people think is "cool" NO! THEIR DUMB  STOP!!! -______-. So I applaud my friend cuz shes right with that statement. These dummies forget swag isn't about fucking clothes its about the way you present yourself -______- SO HOW THE HELL you gonna say u got swag? Cuz u wear skinny jeans,a bright ass shirt,  "nerd" glasses that you dont need,  and duggie? -___- really? ... really? I guess this new generation loves the slave mentality but even back then they knew Knowledge was power......

1 comment:

Post a Comment